What Is Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils from various botanicals for healing. The aroma of these 100% pure therapeutic grade oils is believed to alter mood, reduce stress, and promote mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing. The name, aromatherapy, is well fitting as this is a form of aroma therapy.
What is An Aromatherapy Diffuser?
An aromatherapy diffuser is a special unit that allows the vapors of these oils to fill the air in the room and therefore allows users to breathe in the therapeutic vapors that come from essential oils. There are many different models and brands of diffusers, each with their own specific features. Some are very tiny and some are larger and so able to cover larger rooms. Not all models are well built and so it is important to choose a unit that is, so that it will last and perform at its best for a long time.
The Aromis Aromatherapy Diffuser Professional Grade
The Aromis Aromatherapy Diffuser Professional Grade Wood and Glass model is both more and less expensive than other models. You can simply run out and buy the cheapest aromatherapy diffuser you can find and benefit from its use. You can also spend hundreds of dollars on more expensive models that do basically the same thing as the cheapest product in the marketplace.
There are diffusers, which boast color-changing lights, the ability to download and play your MP3s and other seemingly neat features. However, in most cases, users have found that when you focus on the functions a diffuser should concentrate on, you find quality products like the Aromis Aromatherapy Diffuser Professional Grade Wood and Glass product.
- This diffuser does not act like a humidifier, which is frequently the complaint about less competent models.
- It disperses essential oils into the air, covering up to a 30′ x 30′ area, which is 900 square feet.
- In addition, no heat or water is used to disburse your essential oils into the atmosphere. This heat-free cold vapor technology preserves the purity of your oil, and delivers the most healing benefits possible.
- A convenient 60-minute shutoff feature keeps you from wasting your precious oils when you leave the room, and there is also a 10 minute on / 10 minute off setting. If that 60-minute shutoff feature is not to your liking, the company will even custom program your unit to run for up to 4 or 8 hours if you contact them before purchasing.
- Why is this bestseller on Amazon and other Internet retail sites constructed of only wood and glass? That is because essential oils are natural, and aromatherapy purists believe they deliver a watered-down experience when used in plastic diffusers.
- One definite “thumbs up” aspect of this unit is it is whisper-quiet operation. Even when turn it on full power you have to struggle to hear it working.
- On another important point, you won’t have to hide this essential oil diffuser behind a plant or piece of furniture. It is absolutely elegant and gorgeous to look at, and makes a great conversation piece.
- Aromis makes this particular item in 12 different models. Therefore, you can choose the perfect design and appearance for your decor or personal taste.
- All models include a beautiful wooden base and fluted glass diffuser design. As the company states, “no plastics or artificial materials ever come into contact with the oil.”
Verified purchasers on Amazon seem very pleased with the Aromis Aromatherapy Diffuser Professional Grade Wood and Glass product.
Over 293 purchasers have given this attractive and effective diffuser a 4.5 / 5.0 customer satisfaction rating.
A full 200 of those buyers have bestowed a perfect 5.0 customer satisfaction rating on this product, which makes a nice visual statement while boosting your health with the power of essential oils.